27 March 2009

Ahhhhh...Sigh I'ts Friday

And time for Fill-In's! Yay!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a groundhog named Phil, he wondered a lot why people relied on him to predict the weather."

2. "I didn't lose any weight this week, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and I was lulled to sleep by the soft pounding sound on the roof."

4. "Finally I'm free from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and my nerves were getting the better of me until I saw who it was."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so you really should work on your situational awareness skills."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing another Heritage Makers booth at a consignment sale, tomorrow my plans include the consignment sale again and and a hair cut and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy some good family time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love number 6!!

Crystal said...

When I saw today's fill-ins, I wondered...what or who the heck is/are the Spanish galleon. I was too lazy to google it, but I'm glad you are finally free. ;) And I'm also glad we finally made it to lunch...maybe it was really the Spanish galleon that was preventing it this whole time!!

stephanie said...

Your #6 is fabulous.

And your #3 is making me drowsy [the rain is softly pounding on my roof here...].

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :D