04 March 2009

Busy Busy Busy

This is one busy week for me. Wow. I have a lot going on and due to my exceptional time management (start laughing now) I am beyond stressed.
I am putting clothes in a consignment sale.
I am working a Heritage Makers booth at the same consignment sale.

So I have to get all the clothes tagged and hung up. And as I am going through them I am feeling sad that I am getting rid of them. They are all so cute and tiny. And cute. Yeah OK I already said cute.

I also have to create all my packets for the sale for Heritage Makers. I am so excited to be working this booth. I hope it has great exposure and I get a lot of contacts.


And on top of all that, I also have a lot going on at work. It's busy and I have a project that needs to be tested. I gotta tell you I enjoy doing my own thing more.

And I've been working my butt off working out and stuff. Good things. All good things. Just a lot of them all at once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read the title of this post I hear the evil magician from Frosty in my head.