I'm glad it's Friday. I haven't felt good for most of this week but I am feeling better today, and I'm sure the fact that it's Friday has a lot to do with it!
So let's do some Fill-Ins. You should join and play along too!!
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to outlive you.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a someone who truly understands the ups and downs of a competitive sport/game.
3. I cannot imagine what is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being held down and not given the the proper media attention.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine asking for directions and actually following them.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, pepper or garlic in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just hanging out with the fam, tomorrow my plans include hanging by the pool with some friends and a few beers and Sunday, I want to celebrate my favorite man on Father's Day!
the paradox of perspective
1 month ago