1. It was a dark and stormy night, which I love so I sat outside to enjoy it.
2. They were afraid of the creepy old library at night, so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I totally forgot my costume.
4. Holy crap, what was that...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... don't tell the kids I took all their snickers bars.
6. I'll be coming over for dinner so you better give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home and hoping Sweet Girl is better, tomorrow my plans include hopefully fun and excitement of trick or treating with friends and Sunday, I want to enjoy some good family time!
so many questions
4 weeks ago