I am happy for Friday, I always am. It is really not a good idea to wish away a week just to get to Friday all because I don't have to work for two days. It is amazing to me the amount of stress and drain the work day causes and most days are not even so busy for me. I guess it's the downfall of doing something you really don't enjoy all that much. Oh well, I don't have to worry about it for two days because it's Friday!
Enjoy your weekend!
Let's do some Fill Ins!
1. Where are my keys? And how the hell can I lose them in this small purse???
2. If wishes were horses I would have a lot of wild horses.
3. I'd like to see the ocean from my bedroom window every day.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I would be an Air Force pilot.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "we're all God's children".
6. I'd have a hard time doing my workout without my trainer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at the Benihana to celebrate my Dad's birthday, tomorrow my plans include a fun day at Leo's company family event and Sunday, I want to enjoy the afternoon at a Dbacks game, and not think about the fact the next day is Monday...
Grace, by any other name.
5 months ago