01 April 2009

We're Going To The Happiest Place On Earth

I've put down the deposit, and now it is official.

Disney World here we come!

We'll be there for 8 wonderful days.

Of course it's not until September but I am actually really excited. I don't talk about it much with the kids because Lord we would never hear the end of it. They would ask every hour when we were going.

Although with all the planning that goes into this, I'll probably need another vacation after this. We're going with some friends, and she is beyond OBSESSED with tips/ideas/ plans. She makes me laugh. But it will all prove beneficial when we rock the Magic Kingdom and hit all the rides and have no waits and happy happy kids. Wishful thinking? Maybe but maybe not. Have you ever seen all the stuff about going to Disney???

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh you brave brave soul...the thought of me taking all my kids across the country to Disney World for 8 days gives me nightmares. ;)

I need a drink just thinking about it. hehe

stephanie said...

I love Disneyland with all my heart, and I would be that friend [I'm so glad you have someone!].

It will pay off and you will love her forever :D

Anonymous said...

That was the BEST BIG vacation we ever took you kids on.
Love
Mom

Unknown said...

Hey-don't forget to get in touch when you are down here. We may have a new house by then (hopefully) with plenty of room and a pool...