03 September 2009

Counting Down

The countdown to Disney has begun. We'll be there in 3 weeks time and I really cannot wait. I can't wait to see the kids and how much they enjoy being there and the fun they will have.

Thanks to my friend Kelly, I wised up and rented a stroller. Sometimes the kids are a little whiney when they get tired and I don't really feel like having that added stress while at the happiest place on earth!!

The couple days before Disney we'll be in Tampa, I'm hoping to visit the beach while we're there as well. It will do wonders to see the ocean. And feel the sand. And play with the kids in the surf.

I hate to wish away days but I would really like to leave tomorrow.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Just don't go to the "beach" along the Courtney Campbell Causeway! (It is a petri dish of E-Coli) Be sure to go to a real beach like Clearwater.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics of the kids, will always remember the looks on you and your sister's faces the look of wonderment of fun of just having a great time love love love that place.
Love Mom