18 September 2009

Friday - You've Taken Awhile To Arrive!

Finally you are here my dear Friday! I've been waiting for you!

1. My car looks like a library on wheels on the inside.

2. Leo's birthday and our vacation is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem still a little warm.

4.The bathroom is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened last night?

6. Snow in Chandler is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a gathering at Leo's new office building, tomorrow my plans include doing last minute vacation shopping, interviewing a potential new babysitter and Sunday, I want to pack and maybe go see Inglorious Bastards!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Let me know how you like that movie. Mike and I cannot decide if we want to see it or the Informant. Have fun on vacation.

Crystal said...

hehe...library on wheels! Mine looks like a children's clothing store on wheels.

Woo Hoo for vacation! I seriously need one.

And yes - we must do lunch again, I fear it's been forever - since I don't think I was pregnant last time - and I'm totally like 5 months pregnant now.