Now I must pass on the love and tell 10 honest things about myself.
Let's see, there probably isn't much you don't already know...
1. I really don't like my nose. But I don't dislike enough to get a nose job.
2. I like to collect office supplies.
3. I sometimes regret choosing to go back to work after having children.
4. I don't like coffee.
5. I have weird issues with odd noises, they drive me nuts.
6. I am terrified of fire.
7. I feel I need a lesson in shopping, I always revert to jeans and t-shirts and then feel frumpy. But I don't know what else to buy or what would look good on me. I keep telling myself I'll have the "cute" clothes when I lose weight.
8. Not a huge fan of reality TV, but for some reason can't change the channel if Real Housewives of 'Somewhere' is on. I am amazed at how these people live. It's like a train wreck that I can't turn away from. I'm ashamed to admit I am looking forward to the Real Housewives of Orange County that starts on Thursday.
9. I do love shows like Ghost Hunters, A Haunting, etc, but if any of that happened in my house I wouldn't stay there 5 more minutes. I would get the hell out of dodge.
10. I miss my Grandma Jean, I wish Sweet Girl and Little Man could have known her. She was so awesome.
Rules to my fellows:
- Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.
- Present the award to 10* other bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged you.
- Be sure to tell the 10* bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.
*Or a number that you can reasonably accomplish in whatever mental/physical state you're in.
The honorees for encouragement and brilliance are: