13 November 2009

No Complaints for Friday!

I have no complaints that today is Friday. But to be honest I have no idea where the week went. I really don't remember most of it. Or maybe I blocked it out? Who knows.
I know I haven't posted since Tuesday either. I suck, I know. I am slacking on the blog entries. So I'm doing the Fill - In's today because they are fun and easy!

1. The last band I saw live was U2.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with lots of family and sweet potato's, however, this year it will just be me, Leo and the kids.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is going to be done mostly online and shipped to TN.

4. Thoughts of how to build Sweet Girls self confidence and Little Man getting potty trained fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear a smaller size!

6. Bagpipes usually make me cry when they are played.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sweet Girls fall recital, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party and Leo's office Christmas party which is a benefit concert and should be lots o fun and Sunday, I want to have lots of fun at Sweet Girl's birthday party at the park and enjoy the cooler weather!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I feel your pain in regards to the potty training. Marshall is about 60% pee pee trained and 0% poo poo trained. Let me know if you figure out any cool tricks to make this happen!!!