It's Wednesday the eve of Thanksgiving. We're staying in Arizona for Thanksgiving and really I have to tell you I'm happy that for one holiday I don't have to drive all over the place to visit people. Not that I don't want to see family because certainly I do. I'm thankful though this year will be a low key holiday for us. We're going to brunch at a hotel and it looks so yummy. And then we might try to hit up a movie.
As far as thanks go, I have so much to be thankful for, it's kind of unreal. And it would take forever to list them all, so some highlights of thanks:
* I have a wonderful husband and wonderful kids. I am thankful he is able to provide so much for us, this move to Arizona has given us so much. It took me a while to get to this point but wow is all I have to say, when I think about all that we have because we made the move. I'm thankful we did.
* I'm thankful for my family. I can't wait until my parents are closer and I do wish my sister might move out this way too, it sure would be great for Sweet Girl and Little Man to hang out with their cousin on a regular basis they seem to get along great. I'm thankful for all they do for us and the support they provide.
* All my great friends, I don't want to name names because if I accidentally forget anyone they may be offended. And I don't need any drama just because I'm losing my memory. I miss most of them as they are still in Tennessee. But I am thankful for every visit I have with them.
* I am thankful for the fact everyone in my family is healthy.
* I'm also thankful for all my blog readers and friends I have met because of the blog. I love the diversity of everyone and the comments you leave. I am thankful you read and leave comments because it does keep me going and posting more (even though the past two weeks have just not been there!). Keep coming back!
I guess these are the usual ones, the ones I am thankful for the most are the ones that are most often taken for granted.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
the paradox of perspective
1 month ago