21 May 2009

Are Those Your Boobs?

**Warning aside from the usage of the word 'boobs' instead of 'breasts' all other body parts in this post are using proper terminology so if words like penis instead of 'pee pee' freak you out, you can't say I didn't warn you. We always use proper terms in our house.

We've been having some bodily conversations at our house. Thankfully they are at our house and not out in public, but it wouldn't shock me if we had said conversations out in public either actually.

Little Man gave me a hug and is patting me on the back. When he proceeds to say 'Are these your boobs?'.
"Ah, not those are not my boobs. That is my back." This has now started me to think. OH MY GOD do I have back bulge? I can't really feel or see if there is anything that resembles a boob ON MY BACK. Surely not. He is just mistaken, I mean he is only 2.5 years old. Or I have alot more cardio to do and maybe need to find a full body spanx.

We were getting Little Man changed into his swim suit. Anytime he is naked he loves to mention his penis.
"Hey that's my penis" or "Look at my penis"
The other day he had a new question: "What's inside my penis?" I wasn't really sure how to answer this until I realized he was actually talking about his testicles. I advise "Well those are your testicles." Funny look from Little Man and the response "So they don't fall out?" "Not they don't fall out."

Oh the fun never ends. Please let's keep the conversations at home. Please Please Please.

2 comments:

Kami said...

This is hysterical! I love it!

Chrissy Thomas said...

Oh its conversations like that that make me grateful I have a girl, lol!