15 May 2009

Friday Fill In

I haven't posted since Monday. I'm a horrible slacker with PMS.

1. If we had no winter we would have no cold weather or snow and that would just suck!

2. Fields of blooming tulips is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would have more self confidence in my younger years.

4. I love you seven days of every week and inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled you should find a big giant roller coaster and ride front car.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons you have to like more than one of them OR live somewhere that doesn't have FOUR seasons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having no plans at all , tomorrow my plans include a movie and lots of swimming and Sunday, I want to swim some more and maybe organize the garage so we can park in it since it's getting to be quite warm out!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i love riding in the front seat of roller coasters! well, when i was younger that is, haven't really done that in the past couple of years

Crystal said...

man...you should suck up your exhaustedness and come to Mommies Nite Out dammit! :) Otherwise we may never see each other again, with the way our lunch plans go. haha. j/k I know how you feel...rest up and have a great weekend!

stephanie said...

Your number 1 is spoken with the passion of someone who sees sunshine 365 days a year ;)

Enjoy your do-nothing Friday & swim-fest weekend!

Chrissy Thomas said...

hooray for swimming!