18 May 2009

Weekends Should Be At Least 3 Days

I really think all weekends should be 3 days. I think it's the only way to get everything you can't get done during the week AND actually get to relax. Two days just isn't enough.
Our weekend was filled with fun. We went to see the new X-Men Origins movie. It was really good. Ate a fantastic and filling with way too much food meal at Oregano's. And swam. Let me just say this: cannonballs into a pool hurt a lot more as an adult then they did as a kid.

I wish I had some witty and cute thoughts to leave you with. But I don't. It's Monday. Blah.

But hey guess what this up coming weekend is 3 days!! Thank you Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Leonard said...

You forgot to mention the good time at by at the Organ Stop after our Oregano's meal. The cookout last night was good also.

Crystal said...

I am so with you...I always wondered why the work week is 5 days and the weekend is only 2. What the hell? :)

And I've found that lots of things hurt lots more as adults than they did as kids.

Chrissy Thomas said...

You are a brave soul to even attempt a canonball as an adult. lol.