This week has been nice, there has been some clouds and even rain. Three straight days of waking up to cloudy weather, it's been great. Today Little Man asked me 'Who turned the rain on?' it was cute.
Sweet Girl got her glasses yesterday, this will be quite an adjustment. I will have to pray for intervention every minute to not lost my temper when she starts complaining about taking them off. Please pray for me too.
And now it's Fill In time to start this glorious long weekend (in my opinion as all weekends should be).
1. Moving across the country was the best thing we could have ever done for our life and livelihood, even though it's taken me over a year to even start adjusting.
2. Born free.
3. My best quality is I will go out of my way to help you unless you've pissed me off.
4. Sometimes I have no desire to know all of the details.
5. In nearly 10 years, we've moved SEVEN times (only twice across the country, but all of them required packing and unpacking).
6. A nice long actual vacation that is more than a few days, I'm talking weeks here is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I'm not really sure yet, probably just chillin at home, tomorrow my plans include again not sure, no plans yet and Sunday, I want to ENJOY the fact I have one more day off!!
Grace, by any other name.
5 months ago