08 May 2009

Welcome Weekend, My Old Friend

This has been a strange week for me, I am all out of sorts. I've been confused every day on exactly which day it is. But I do know today is FRIDAY! YAY!!

So let's do some fill ins!


1. Apples are to oranges as vodka is to tequila.

2. I think all political parties need a kick in the ass and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the sound of the ocean so we must be close!

4. Honor and Protect our American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but if you fail get up and try again.

6. Here comes Little Man and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with rocks of course.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with my mom, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party, hopefully some shopping for shorts and the Sundown Cookout at Rawhide again and Sunday, I want to enjoy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oooh...what's the Sundown Cookout at Rawhide?

stephanie said...

Amen to #1; I'm a Stoli girl.

And that wacky confusing feeling all week? Full moon tonight. Students were ridiculous every single day...

Have a happy Mother's Day! :D