11 August 2009

I'm An Excellent Driver

I am just being sarcastic. Apparently I suck. Leo got a new car after our Passat's air con crapped out on the way home from Little Man's surgery. That was a fun ride. 110 degrees outside with no air. Love it. So instead of fixing it, we just got a new car. We had been debating a new one anyway so it we took it as a sign.

And now I have tainted the car.

I hit the car.

With the Yukon.

While pulling into a parking spot.

I grazed the fender so it has a few nicks. Nothing major but still the car is new and I christened it with damage. And it's not like I haven't been parking the Yukon for over 2 years now, so I'm not a rookie at driving it or anything.

It was a GREAT feeling let me tell you. AWESOME, it was a great end to a wonderful day.

And while Leo didn't say it I'm sure I am now ranked in the 'women shouldn't drive SUV's' group. I guess that's fair.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

:( I think the effects of the full moon are lingering; there is all kinds of bumbling & strangeness going on up here, too.

Not that I'm necessarily calling your a bumbler, or strange. Anyway.

Sending you happy juju ;D

San Diego Momma said...

Don't feel bad. You should see what I've done to our Suburban.

Kelly said...

What did you guys get?