07 August 2009

Wasn't It Just Monday?

Where did the week go?? I don't even really remember it and now it's Friday. I'm not complaining about that! In an effort to get back to a daily post, I think I only missed on day this week, here are the Fill-Ins!

1. Swimming is my favorite summertime activity.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Sixteen Candles.

3. I'm not even sure what to put here, there so many directions you could go with this one and I keep heading in the wrong one is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is my favorite when it's a harvest moon.

5. I'm ready to go home right now.

6. When daylight fades I'm generally ready for bed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an in-town getaway at a local resort, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the local resort some more with fun, yummy food and drinks and Sunday, I want to get all the laundry finished and put away before the week starts and relax some more at home!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey, I posted my Friday Fill Ins kind of late too. Wow, resort huh? I'm jealous, what kind of place is it?

Anonymous said...

I'm slow today too, Happy Friday!