15 January 2010

Fill Er In

Happy Friday! Let's do some Fill Ins.

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was I rely on email WAY too much for work.

2. The best places are where friends and family meet.

3. All these years seem to go by really quickly.

4. It was snowing just like I wished when I arrived.

5. The truth is I think I'm a complete slacker most of the time.

6. The absolute joy is what I remember most from that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to happy hour with a couple friends, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to see Disney On Ice and Sunday, I want to enjoy a nice hike and then relax!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice fill-in. Have a great weekend.

stephanie said...

Fun weekend! And I don't believe your truth...

P.S. Please don't be freaked out by my bunion stories - I am a dramatic exaggerater; I plan to have my left foot done this summer so it's obviously not that bad. :D