Well I have not floated away despite our huge amounts of rain. Nor have I blown away in all the wind. However a lot my backyard has been rearranged thanks to the wind. It was so windy it actually blew Sweet Girl's Barbie Jeep (the electric one) OFF the patio and around the house! now THAT is some wind! Looks like today will be it's last day and tomorrow we'll have some sun. I have quite enjoyed the few days of rain. I sure do miss it!
1. You have a chance to make a difference in your own or someone else's life.
2. Don't wait, let's do it right now!
3. There is a whole lot of water in my back yard!
4. Go ahead eat that dozen doughnuts, you'll feel like crap and pay later.
5. It's time to make a change.
6. Exactly where to go on vacation is up in the air but the fact we're going is not.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with Leo and some friends, tomorrow my plans include probably a movie with the kids and relaxing and Sunday, I want to probably watch some football, I may declare another stay in pajamas all day day!
the paradox of perspective
1 month ago