26 January 2010

PMS Joy

Ugh, I am in such a foul mood. I'm not really even sure why. I think I'm perpetuating my foul mood by thinking 'I am in such a foul mood'. I have suffered a bad case of emotional eating today too. I've eaten more cookies today than I think all of last year combined. (OK maybe not THAT many...)

It's PMS.

I need to kick my own ass. Because I'm starting to get on my own nerves. Really what the hell. Snap out of it. Get motivated. It's time. I'm ready. I'm lazy though. God I'm lazy. This creates a bit of an issue- laziness versus motivation. It's like the ultimate fight.

I should start telling myself I'm in a happy mood. I'm happy. Happy Happy Joy Joy. Swing Swing from happy to foul. Oh wait that makes me sound a little bi polar. I'm really not.

Oh hell, I'll just stop writing now.

No comments: