Ah Friday, my favorite day. It signifies the end of a work week and the glorious fact we get to sleep in tomorrow. Ah love it!
And Friday also means Fill Ins! Yay!
1. There are places I want to go back to over and over and some never again.
2. We need a nice big wind to blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the line at the grocery store checkout reading trashy tabloids is an enjoyable way to pass the time.
4. Walking in and taking in the sights, all she could say was oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and came back with rabbits.
6. Sometimes I can't keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on the couch and maybe a movie, tomorrow my plans include breakfast with Leo and probably some cleaning and rearranging the playroom and Sunday, I want to do nothing if possible!!
relating in retrospect
5 days ago