08 March 2009

All About Me According To Sweet Girl

Today I "interviewed" Sweet Girl to have her answer the following questions about me. Her answers are underneath the questions.. I hope you enjoy it, because I did...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Love You

2. What makes mom happy?
Giving me a hug

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't play with you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You be funny

5. What was your mom like as a child?
playing a lot

6. How old is your mom?
Nine

7. How tall is your mom?
Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work (OMG this is so bad, but at least she thinks I enjoy it, which I don't. I would rather be with her most days.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
be alone

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For being happy

11. What is your mom really good at?
hopscotch

12. What is your mom not very good at?
putting clothes on (See even she recognizes I have no style. Will someone please nominate me for a makeover show??? Please Please Please??)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
working with the computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
vegetables (jeez if this were true, I wouldn't be struggling to lose 25 lbs...)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Saying I love you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Spongebob

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play hopscotch

18. How are you and your mom alike?
we both like to play barbies

19. How are you and your mom different?
we have different skin

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
b/c she gives me a kiss

22. Where is moms "favorite place to go?
to work (again with the work...sad sad sad!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really really enjoyed that can just see her answering the questions would have loved to have been there. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

oh jeez, I'm cracking up at these. Would love to take this test with my boys. Just reading the stuff with hopscotch and barbies makes me realize what I miss out on having 3 boys. Thanks for the laugh.
Holly