04 March 2008

The Payback Spell

Well we've made it four days now settling into our own routine. Sweet Girl and Little Man are doing better with drop offs at school and are acting pretty much like the normal kids we had before leaving TN. We still have our issues but I'll chalk them up to the fact they are 3 and 1.5.

What I am convinced of though, is the fact my parents put the payback spell on my children while they are here AND I am around. I have always heard that I was a highly dramatic young child, very similar I imagine to how Sweet Girl acts now. So as a means to pay me back for the pain in the ass I was, they have cast this spell so I can see how tortuous it was to have me as a child.

So Gaga and Grandad, I get it. I was an overly dramatic kid. So please remove that spell and let me have normal children!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa nelly Danielle, we said you were "dramatic" not a pain in the ass. Please don't give us all that credit my dear we believe you have very normal kids, if we had that much power believe me we would be billionares. You were great as a child your children are great, I am convinced grandchildren are the cheapest medicine in the world. And it's true you would die for your children, but kill for your grand children.
Love
GaGa & Grandad

Anonymous said...

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

–Jack Handey

Anonymous said...

POOF