26 February 2009

Am I Really THAT Bad?

Here is a picture that Sweet Girl drew. It's our whole family and a house. Besides the fact that none of us have actual bodies just a head with legs and arms, have you noticed that only one of us looks basically crazy? Well that is ME. I am the red faced character with my mouth wide open. So am I to assume that she views me as a crazy person who yells all the time? When I inquired about my face, she initially told me it was my tongue...yeah right. That's a nice way to say 'Mom I'm only 4 but I think you're a crazy bitch'.





Sorry I know it's not very dark but I'm sure you can see that I am red faced and crazy looking one.

I guess I need to modify my image according to one of my kids...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

hahahahah!!! That's too funny. I'm sure you're not THAT crazy.

Amanda P. said...

you're not crazy. btw, did you see how tall she made my brother?!