A short work week that seemed like it lasted forever because I was sick but now it's over and I feel better and just in time for the weekend! And in time for Fill-Ins!
1. Give me some more time and I'll spend more time with my kids before they grow up. (sadly Little Man has not let me rock him before bed the last two nights, he just wants to get right into his bed)
2. Whenever I'm around donuts I could always eat them.
3. I wish my parents lived close by again.
4. (Ironically it was) A donut was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you have to have a damn good sense of humor or "you'll have blood shoot out of your eyes" (quote from Glenn Beck).
6. Other than this one, Bad Mom is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a joyous time at Peter Piper Pizza with friends, tomorrow my plans include taking Sweet Girl to one of her friends house and cleaning up the disaster that has become our house and Sunday, I want to I have no idea right now!
the paradox of perspective
1 month ago