19 February 2009

Gee, Thanks Kids

In our family we like to share. Sharing is good right? In most cases the answer is Yes. Unless you want to share your sickness. As in strep, yes you could have kept that to yourself. I didn't want it. But alas as a grand ONE year living in Arizona gift I got strep. From the kids, which I am assuming was their one year of living in Arizona gift as well.
I haven't felt that bad in a long time. It kicked my ass and I felt like crap. I got antibiotics and took advil and I slept. I slept A LOT.

I'm going to have to modify our sharing lesson I think.

But the kids are fine now and I'm on the mend so all is well. Let's hope the sicknesses stop here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha I know what you mean, O is on her way to giving everyone the flu. Grand eh!
Glad your feeling better