After a hiatus since I am a slacker poster while on vacation I am finally back in to the Friday Fill-In routine!
1. Friends and family are what makes life so much more entertaining.
2. Here's to good health; it's well worth the effort.
3. I'm ready for my parents to get to Arizona.
4. Vera Wang (or fresh scotch tape) is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is one of my husband's childhood creations.
6. Take some beer, limeade, and vodka, mix it all together and you have some yummo summer beer a nice refreshing drink on a warm day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with some friends at their new house, tomorrow my plans include going to see Twilight again (go ahead and laugh at me) and Sunday, I want to have fun at Leo's company surprise Christmas party!
relating in retrospect
2 days ago