19 December 2008

The Friday Before Christmas

And it's Friday Fill-ins!

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear? Do you hear it? What the heck is that noise?

2. The first Noel, the angel did say, you better get your act together because someone is watching.

3. I wish there was snow all Over the hills and everywhere.

4. It came upon the midnight clear, that glorious song of old.

5. Have a few drinks and , Let your heart be light.

6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing when you sing with someone else, because you really can't carry a tune.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making cut out cookies with the kids, tomorrow my plans include having some friends over and having some fun and Sunday, I want to relax a bit, work on a Heritage Maker project and going to Zoo Lights!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Your #1 is especially funny because that's what bugs my son about the song - WHAT ARE THEY HEARING? He can be exasperating.

You & I are like minds on #5 :D

Have a fun weekend (fly up to Washington for your snow fix...).