13 December 2008

OK?

So Little Man has started ending all his sentences with OK? It is really kind of funny. I'm not sure where he picked it up.

Sweet Girl has been adding a 'y' to all her words. It is not really funny and is annoying. I'm not sure where she picked that up either.

I imagine they picked it up at school. I can see the draw of homeschooling, if I didn't have to do the teaching it would be perfect...
We did, however, find a cool charter school that will probably be our pick for 1st grade and up. It's called Eagles Aerie. It's right up our alley and really focuses on academics and the basis of how our country was founded. I bet they don't leave out 'Under God' when they say the Pledge of Allegiance! They have the Six 'A's that make their school unique. And I just love this one:
America - Eagle's Aerie School is strongly dedicated to the purpose of instilling in the minds and hearts of our students a knowledge of and respect for the ideals and values that America was founded upon.
To bad all schools don't focus on that...but I guess they might offend someone (if you're offended then you might want to remember where you are)

I'm off to make the kids lunchy (as Sweet Girl has said), OK? (as Little Man would say). Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great on that school, wish we could find something like that here!