23 January 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

TGIF!! And it's time for Friday Fill-ins.


1. Oh, I am so damn happy it's Friday!

2. I'm making changes, big and little.

3. During the night, I like to sleep. (Creative, I know...)

4. My house is worth what now; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be on a vacation with just Leo.

6. (hmm...do you really want to know this? Just kidding) My flat iron is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having any set plans, tomorrow my plans include going shopping with Leo and getting some accessories and "stuff" for our house and Sunday, I want to maybe go on another hike, and take a nap!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Have a super weekend

LarryG said...

your flat iron? is that a mandolin? It was a brand back in the 90s - good ones too!

Hope you have a great weekend.

JO said...

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

www.joarduo.com

Amber said...

A flat iron, never woulda thought...
Have a fabulous weekend, Happy Friday!