Seems like just yesterday it was Monday and now it's Friday! I am glad it's Friday. Hell I am ALWAYS glad it's Friday actually. I like Fridays because well it's Friday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow and I can sleep in. And that just makes me pretty damn happy.
And I also love the fill ins!
1. Enough with the political correctness already, don't you think we've gone a tad far,eh?
2. Going to work every day even though I don't enjoy it most days but I have a kick ass schedule and can work from home basically as much as I want and make a damn good salary causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving a good long vacation to somewhere new and fun.
4. The faces Sweet Girl makes, makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to on vacation (see #3!) next week.
6. How to approach teaching Sweet Girl to read, how Little Man will react to his bed, will I really be able to stick with my food and workout plan and what do I want to do career wise that will really make me happy has been on my mind lately. (this is such a loaded question! I have had alot on my mind lately!!!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Little Man's first night in his new bed, tomorrow my plans include a hair cut and brow wax for me and Sweet Girl (well no brow wax for her), and an evening at the Desert Botanical Gardens to see a cool glass exhibit and Sunday, I want to have an unlimited amount of patience and not lose it since I'll be with the kids all day by myself because I got the shaft on going to the NFC Championship game that Leo is going to!
Grace, by any other name.
5 months ago