Taking time to make myself think of all the awesome things I have is probably a good thing.
Either way, this week’s PROMPTuesday asks that you post about your favorite — or “most awesome” things. What do you love? What can’t you live without? What do you like to watch on TV? What are your favorite websites? What do you use on your hair? (This last one is a requirement.)
So here are a few of my favorite or most awesome things.
1. My Blog. I will tell you this has been the most lifesaving, therapeutic thing I've used to deal with my horrible reaction to our move. Without it I probably would have ended up in an institution. Although there is nothing like airing your feelings out for the ENTIRE world to see how lame and pathetic you are and how you can't handle shit but oh well. It helped me so that's all that matters.
2. The Kitchen Aid Mixer. Yes I LOVE to bake. Another thing I find therapeutic. Sure I only really use it at the holidays but I use the hell out of that thing then and I LOVE it. If I didn't work I might use it all the time and turn into June Cleaver.
3. The Haunting. I watch this show every day when I work from home. I enjoy scaring the crap out of myself at home, during the day, alone. They need to come up with some new episodes. I've seen all of them like 4 times now though.
4. Keen shoes. After wearing them on the hike on Sunday I think I want a few more pairs! They are wide enough for my wide ass feet so they are more comfy then trying to cram my foot into a medium width shoe, that are some times more like narrow width if you ask me. I also love Privo's by Clarks. I am all about comfort these days. A little boring? Yes I know.
5. After Party. This is a hair product by Bed Head. It does great to help smooth out my hair now that's become coarser after having Little Man...And it smells good too! Here is the description (I love the fact it says 'silkify' and I find the shape of the bottle kind of perverted and I'll stop my comments there...) The perfect party favor. After-party hair cream for silky, smooth, shiny, health looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways and silkify your hair.
6. Life is a Verb. I bought this book after reading about it on one of my favorite blogs (Stephanie @ Bad Mom) and I have really loved it so far. It's a great book and I am anxious to keep reading more of it. I can see it will become a reference for years to come.
7. The Twilight Series. Yes I know it's kind of lame. But when I want a quick easy read that is easy to get lost it, I will reread them again.
8. Amazon.com. This is where I generally buy all my books and where I go to check out reviews of certain things I am considering buying.
9. Costco. Where else can you go in and buy an assload more stuff then you actually need?
10. Facebook. I have become addicted to that. It is a good thing I cannot access it at work! I love it, and it's so easy to keep up with people now. Just drop a note on their wall and voila you've kept in touch.
Well my list doesn't seem all that awesome really. I am sure I have some other things I can't live without but right now I can't think of them. I will amend my list if I come up with them!