30 January 2009

Fillin In

Yay it's Friday! I'm always happy when Friday rolls around!

1. I'd really like a massage right now.

2. Son of a bitch are the words you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is what can get you into serious trouble (depending on what you're possessing of course!).

4. It's been a long time since I've seen Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like Vodka and tonic.

6. That Energizer bunny goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching more Dexter, tomorrow my plans include I am really not sure yet and Sunday, I want to watch the Superbowl of course and watch the Cardinals win!

2 comments:

LarryG said...

Everything was perfect till whats-his-steelers-face caught that pass with 35secs to go...

hope you had plenty of No5 on hand :)

Go Cardinals!

Janet said...

Dexter is such an awesome show :-) What part are you up to? Jimmy Smits was great this season :-)