24 February 2008

Light At The End of The Tunnel

The boxes are dwindling down which is nice. The carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow. Sweet Girl's room has been painted so I am anxious to get her room in order. It's a very pretty yellow to match her comforter. The only room that still has a lot of boxes is the play room. I am investigating playroom storage stuff at Pottery Barn kids. I found some I like and thought about getting an activity table as well but not sure if that will eat up all the room up and they won't have any room to play on the floor. We'll have to do some measuring.

Both Little Man and Sweet Girl seem to have some cough and congestion going on. I think it is making them both a little unhappy so I guess I should start to look for a pediatrician.

Tomorrow I go into the office. I have my own space that is pretty much in the middle of the walk way. I'm hoping to get a connection that can get me a better spot soon!!

Well off to unpack more boxes and at least organize the remaining boxes into areas so we know where they should go.

Hope everyone is well. I would love to hear from you. Next week I should be back to emailing a little more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good first day!
Liz

Bryant said...

We had a wonderfully misty weekend here with highs in the 50's. It was like being back in Scotland. I assume that you had a dry, torrid weekend with highs in the low 100's.

Danielle said...

Shane - Actually we had a nice weekend, in fact somewhat cool and cloudy on Sunday...but probably be hitting the dry, torrid days with highs in the mid 100's!!