26 June 2008

Birthday Dilemma

Little Man's 2nd birthday is a week from tomorrow. And I have no idea what to get him. I really want to get him his bed but that's not a whole lot of "fun" for him. And it would be nearly impossible to wrap... So what do I get him?

We have enough toys to rival a toy store and really don't need any more. It's too hot to really play for a long time outside so a trike or something is probably out since he won't be able to ride it comfortably (and that comfort includes mine as I have to sit outside with him as he spins around the sidewalk!) until November. We have plenty of books as well and even books we buy for Little Man Sweet Girl thinks are hers and only hers. I need to come up with some way to tag them to each kid or something.

So what does that leave??? Not much. This is actually starting to stress me out. I mean I know he's two but it's also his birthday. And it's a big deal. My birthdays as a kid were always a big deal and it always made me feel good. So I want to start that tradition with my kids. I'm just stuck right now on what the hell to get him! I guess I really should be happy that THIS is my current stress and not something really major. So for that I am thankful. But I'll be even happier when I have some things for him to open. And all I need is a couple things!

Off to surf the Toys R Us website to get some ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.