11 September 2008

The 7th Anniversary

Today marks the 7th anniversary of 9/11/01. I will never forget this day as I'm sure you will not either. Leo was actually living in Phoenix still and I was back in TN. I was alone and I was totally emotional. I watched Fox News constantly and I couldn't turn it off because I was flooded with guilt when I did. How unfair that I can just turn it off and so many who lost someone couldn't. There was no break for them. It still breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes when I think back to that day.

I wish the patriotism that was displayed during that time was still displayed and felt today.

Please take a moment of silence and remember those who lost their life on this day, not just Americans but all those who were in the planes and buildings. Remember their families as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN.
It saddens us that all those who had flags flying from houses, cars and trucks have since removed them.
They shoud be constantly flying.What happened to all the patriotism everyone had?
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!
Love Mom & Father