And that means it's time for Friday Fill-In's. Join the fun, here!
1. Cooler weather, going to the pumpkin patch, and going trick or treating with the kids are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I like to smell scotch tape.
3. I get up at 4 AM to go to exercise which is something I said I never wanted to do because that is just too freaking early to be out of bed and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I unfortunately eat way too much crap (which has resulted in #3 above).
5. Home is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for curling up with a good book, blanket and new socks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the fact it's Friday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the fam and possibly getting new brakes on the Passatt (exciting I know...) and Sunday, I want to just relax!
relating in retrospect
1 week ago