26 September 2008

Woohoo It's Friday!!

And that means it's time for Friday Fill-In's. Join the fun, here!

1. Cooler weather, going to the pumpkin patch, and going trick or treating with the kids are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I like to smell scotch tape.

3. I get up at 4 AM to go to exercise which is something I said I never wanted to do because that is just too freaking early to be out of bed and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I unfortunately eat way too much crap (which has resulted in #3 above).

5. Home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for curling up with a good book, blanket and new socks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the fact it's Friday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the fam and possibly getting new brakes on the Passatt (exciting I know...) and Sunday, I want to just relax!

6 comments:

Jack said...

I didn't think scotch tape had a scent... I love the smell of new crayons.

Happy Friday!

Michelle said...

heehee! #3 & #4 are So funny! There is NO way I could get up that early in the morning. And to exercise ha! Good for you!!!

~Swankymama said...

I've been getting up really early to run....I am still adjusting!

Sounds like a fun weekend!!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Ugh my 4am's are getting ready to start again on Monday! But at least by the time you get up and going I'll be getting done. LOL

stephanie said...

Smelling scotch tape...that is fascinating! Putting that on my to-do list.

And 4am? Wow. More power to you; I would bite somebody if I had to get up that early.

Kami said...

I smell scotch tape too! I LOVE IT!