12 September 2008

Friday Fill In's

As I've been reading other blogs I've seen that on Friday a few of them do something called Friday Fill In. I thought this was a good idea, then I realized that they were getting them from here.
So if you have a blog and want to also do Friday Fill In's, get the questions and have some fun!!

Here you go!

1. I enjoy reading.

2. What it will be like having teenagers is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew Leo and I would be married.

4. Take beer, add a little vodka and limeade and you end up with some yummy summer beer.

5. Life has gifted me with sarcasm.

6. A snowy day and no work is an instant vacation. (yeah don't see this happening in Chandler...)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my friend from TN, tomorrow my plans include the pool and having fun and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Phoenix Children's Museum!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I really love the concept of sarcasm as a gift. Brilliant!

Will use that, and credit you :D

Hope you're enjoying the weekend.