And it's time for Friday Fill-Ins
1. There is no need to dwell on the past.
2. Where in the heck did the time go? Sweet Girl is going to be four, what the hell?
3. Sleep is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for an unseasonably cold Arizona fall and winter.
5. Karma can be a bitch so be nice is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are pipe dreams.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to enjoying the fact the work weeks is over, tomorrow my plans include going go the Scottsdale Gun Club with Leo and Sunday, I want to do nothing but enjoy the day with the family celebrating Leo's birthday!
the paradox of perspective
1 month ago