13 November 2008

44 Odd Things

I'm sure you wanted to learn even more about me, right? Well now you can...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, melted over a steak it's fabulous

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? Yes

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not generally

6. What do you think of hot dogs? If they are all beef kosher, then they are fine. If not they are gross.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life in black and white, not the nasty colorized version.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I prefer to drink Coke, but I really drink a snazzy Starbucks hot tea - the Tazo Awake. I suggest it if you haven't had it.

9. Can you do push ups? Why yes I can.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 10th Anniversary ring.

11. Favorite hobby? Working on my Heritage Makers books

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't know, maybe.

13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? The inability to complete one task before moving to another

14. Middle name? It's my maiden name, originally I didn't have one until I got married and gave myself one.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wonder if we won the lottery last night, Leo have you checked the tickets?, I am hungry for lunch and it's only 10:34, I really should be working.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, coke, hot tea

17. Current worry? Well actually nothing, right at this moment.

18. Current dislike right now? The size of my thighs.

19. Favorite place to be? With all my family preferably.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? In TN with friends playing the Wii.

21. Where would you like to go? I'll go anywhere! But I would LOVE to go to Greece or back to England.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Well I don't know, so if you have your own blog go do this too.

23. Do you own slippers? I do own them, but I don't wear them. I like fresh socks instead.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Ah, no.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? RED!

28. Would you be a pirate? You betcha, how fun would that be even though I do get kind of seasick.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Danielle

31. Favorite boy's name? Leo

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing because my pants have no pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My friend Heather.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Mickey Mouse

35. Worst injury you've ever had? An episiotomy, can that count???

36. Do you love where you live? Ha I kind of love this question, I don't really LOVE it but I do like it more now then I have in the past few months.

37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 4 ( but only two get watched)

38. Who is your loudest friend? Can I count myself? If not then it would probably be Heather.

39. How many dogs do you have? 0

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Leo does, I don't know if anyone else does.

41. What is your favorite book? OK, well I don't have time to write all these and you don't' have time to read them all. So I'm going with Twilight (you're shocked right?)

42. What is your favorite candy? Paydays

43. Favorite Sports Team? It used to be the Detroit Red Wings, but I haven't watched a lot of hockey lately. So I'll go with the TN Titans.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Ice Ice Baby

Did you actually finish? I'm shocked...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh, i loved reading over that! I think hotdogs are gross too!