I was tagged by Kami over at Chuck and Kami. I am supposed to answer all of the below questions and then tag another blogger to do the same.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper. When I get tired of wrapping then I move to a gift bag. Or if it's an odd shape it needs a bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I love a real tree the smell, the look, everything. But Leo is allergic and I love him more.
3. When do you put up the tree? Typically, we put the tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Weekend after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The barbie townhouse. Loved it with that coolio elevator with the string...
7. Hardest person to buy for? Leo's dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm...I don't know.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life (in B&W)
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh yeah
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies...
15. Lights on the tree? All white.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World, O Holy Night, Winter Wonderland.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually have to hit 3 houses on/around Christmas but not this year. This year we'll be at home in AZ.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure Can.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? (I'm going to steal Kami's answer) Nothing! I adore everything about it! People in good moods, the decorations, the music, the parties, the food, the smell, and most of all-the meaning.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like a red and silver tree. Although I might change it up shortly back to the kid tree.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and my mom's hashbrown casserole. And, that popcorn that comes in the tin. :)
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I've been asking for laser hair removal for years...
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Well whoever I tag better do it damnit.
26. Does Santa wrap your gift or leave them unwrapped? He wraps them of course!
I tag Crystal.
Grace, by any other name.
5 months ago