Woohoo, it's the best day of the week! Friday!
And that means it's Friday Fill-Ins!
1. My blueprint for success includes well, the actual blueprint. You can't really do much if you don't know what to do (trust me I've tried).
2. A mini Butterfinger was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Purpose Daily Moisturizer.
4. A walk by the ocean and watching the waves can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about the time I went to NYC and got wicked bad blisters because I was stupid and wore a BRAND NEW NEVER worn before pair of shoes. Don't do that. EVER.
6. It's a tie really, between being loyal and being sarcastic, depends on the day as my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to woohoo night out with the girls for some birthday drinks and dinner, tomorrow my plans include hopefully not being hungover (because I'm old and a light weight now...) and a birthday party at the park (not for me, for a 3 year old friend) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the feat of 12 years of wedded bliss! Happy Anniversary Leo, I love you more today than I did 12 years ago.
3 weeks ago