16 October 2008

Random TV Thoughts

So since I've been feeling oh so crappy the past couple of days, I've taken advantage of the fact I can work from home easily. Which means I get to watch TV while I work. Generally I'm not a fan of daytime TV because really the soaps just don't do it for me. What does do it for me are programs on A&E and Discovery. I LOVE shows about crime investigation like American Justice and Cold Case Files. I think I'm really in the wrong field, I would love to investigate crimes although I'm not sure how I would deal with the dead people and the fact that blood makes me queasy. But the investigation part of it intrigues the heck out of me.

My other favorite show is 'A Haunting' on Discovery. I love this show, it sometimes freaks me out and gives me goose bumps but I still watch it. Do I believe in ghosts and spirits? Yes. If any of this happened to me would I be freaked out? HELL YES. But that doesn't stop me from watching it, I love it. It's disappointing it's only on for 2 hours out of my day.

A friend sent me a blog award, It's my first one and I'm very excited. Really I am but I just dont' have it in me to answer the questions right now. It's coming, maybe later today.

2 comments:

Basha's Mama said...

I won't be hurt if you don't answer. *lol* I had extra time on my hands yesterday afternoon. :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love " A haunting" too, sometimes I can't watch it by myself. I think cold case investigator would be cool...no blood just skeltons & pictures.
Love Mom