Happy Halloween! And Friday Fill-Ins!!
1. My favorite food seasoning is pepper or garlic (sadly I haven't cooked in a while so I don't use a lot of seasonings lately...).
2. Hearing my children playing nicely together is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is a brand of jeans that I won't buy because they are too damn expensive and they really don't fit me either.
4. Being honest and trustworthy is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people need a good American history lesson.
6. The ingredients for 7 layer dip was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Trick or Treating of course, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the range, possibly shopping, and hanging out with the kids and Leo and Sunday, I want to have an excellent time at Chuck E Cheese for Sweet Girl's 4th (OMG 4!!) Birthday party and I expect to hear that the Titans are 8-0,baby!! !
so many questions
5 weeks ago