Woohoo. I've been waiting for Friday since well really Monday....And so let's end the week with Friday Fill Ins!
1. October is the 10th month and automatically makes me think of Halloween.
2. Sweet Girl and Little Man being way too quiet and playing nicely scare(s) me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's not happening here (at least not by ME).
4. My favorite horror movie is Salem's Lot because it still scares the crap out of me.
5. Happy children and a happy husband = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and it was the best night ever.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed with the knowledge I don't have to go to work the next day, tomorrow my plans include a date with Leo and Sunday, I want to enjoy having some company over to watch football and eat bbq!
relating in retrospect
5 days ago