27 October 2008

Sometimes I Am Nuts

So as you know, I am a Twilight fan. And in 24 days the movie will be out. Thinking it would be cool and fun I got tickets for me and a friend to go see the midnight showing. MIDNIGHT, what the hell was I thinking? I sometimes can't even make it to 10:00 PM on a good night. Most nights I'm in bed by 9:00 and fast asleep by 9:30. Yeah I'm living on the edge now, it only took me a while to get here. I've never seen the midnight showing of a movie and thought about my aforementioned sleeping habits and then said well I'm doing it anyway. I am excited and hoping that adrenaline and lots of Starbucks will let me make it! Hmmm...Pumpkin Spice Latte and Twilight. YUMMY to both!
I should also add that I will have to work some the next day and we're also flying back to TN that afternoon. So yes, I'm nuts.

2 comments:

LarryG said...

shucks, flying home to TN should be enough to keep you up all night excited as a kid going on their first fishin' trip!

Kami said...

You're a true fan-I love it! And, um, can I just say THANK YOU, Starbucks for making the pumpkin spice latte in decaf as well. Yummy is right!