And yes, again it's time for Friday Fill-In's!
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Allison Krause.
2. Pumpkin Crisp (it's fall now so my craving for pumpkin has kicked in and now I'll go on a pumpkin baking craze) is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for the damn weather to finally cool down (I know you're as tired of hearing that as I am of feeling it).
4. Summer Beer on a warm afternoon is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word summer again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a really steep cliff, and on the other was a vast and beautiful ocean view, with breaking waves and setting sun.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Leo and the kids, tomorrow my plans include hopefully finding some good deals at a consignment sale and spending time outside since it's supposed to be 76 (OMG HEAVEN) and Sunday, I want to have a great time at a local farm pumpkin festival and relax!
so many questions
5 weeks ago